<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Introduction 

I have been riding transit in Victoria since 1982. Over the years I have come to realize how lucky we are to have a good transit system. The system isn't perfect and it goes through periods of confusion when major policy changes occur but manages to keep moving people from place to place. The system isn't perfect but it works.

Over the last year I have been experimenting with online journals of various types. I learned that weblogs are a useful tool for sharing information. As I worked on various projects I began to form an idea about a weblog focusing on Victoria. The more I thought about the idea the more I liked it. I decided to focus on those areas of Greater Victoria reachable by transit.

This is a weblog written (hopefully) by multiple authors and concerned with a central theme. The theme being that Greater Victoria is an interesting place and the best way to explore it is by transit. Here we will visit various sites, see different things and sometimes just go for a bus ride.

Welcome aboard!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?